This event is cohosted by FIT’s Advertising & Digital Design BFA, Creative Technology & Design subject area, and DTech Lab. Our mission is to help young creative talents launch their careers by connecting them with the top agencies and technology companies in the world. Up to 20 most talented students and recent graduates will be selected to participate in this specialized career fair for Digital Design (UX/UI Design, Product Design, Visual Design), Digital Art Direction, and Motion Graphics. In 2019, over 80% of the participants received job or internship offers after the event.
FIT students and recent alumni with digital design portfolios are eligible to apply. Twenty students will be selected to participate through a rigorous portfolio review process. The portfolios will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
– Creative problem solving
– Typography, layout, and visual design principles
– Time and motion for design communications
– UX and UI design principles and process
* Mandatory Info Session: Thursday, November 7th, 2019, 12 PM – 1 PM
* Applicant submission deadline: Monday, December 9th, 2019
* The Digital Design Job and Internship Fair, Thursday, February 6th, 2020, 11:00 PM – 2 PM
– Link to candidate portfolios will be shared before the event.
– Check In: 11:00 AM – 11:30 PM Light lunch, snack and refreshment will be served.
– Interviews: 11:40 PM – 2:00 PM Speed dating style interviews so each agency will get a chance to meet every candidateInformation packets will be given for hiring or to set up follow-up interviews.
Portfolio Format: Online portfolio is required for submission. You can use any form of online portfolio including free platforms such as Behance, Dribbble. Coroflot, and Adobe Portfolio as long as it is easily accessible via the internet.
– a resume (PDF)
– a written statement of intent (PDF, maximum 200 words);
– an online portfolio with a minimum of 5 projects demonstrating your skills and knowledge in UX, UI, and motion graphics;
– our primary focus is on digital design, but you could include additional design examples to demonstrate your creative repertoire;
– you may include a maximum of 12 projects in your portfolio.
2019 Agencies and Companies List
* If your agency/company is interested in joining us, please contact C.J. Yeh.
This event is sponsored by: